Faced with challenging health issues that impact your wellbeing or the wellbeing of your family?
Concerned with finding what is best practise when it comes to feeding yourself and your family?
Want to adopt a sustainable diet and lifestyle that can support you and your family's specific needs?
Asher's coaching approach will guide you in developing a personal,
comprehensive system for dealing with your health challenges and will help you to stay healthy, for life!
"...I've learnt information from Asher about what is truly nourishing for my body and what is not..."
"I've been working with Asher for over five years on a spectrum of life improvement techniques, spanning across health, fitness, nutrition, spiritual practises, financial, social, mental health and more. It works"
"I feel truly grateful to have been able to work with Asher and look forward to continued work with him in the future. The results speak for themselves and my body is constantly improving thanks to the knowledge he provided to me."
Single sessions with Asher are highly informative and often hold the answers people need to transform their health. In a single session, Asher will provide you with a comprehensive plan and actionable steps that can assist you in moving forward with your health.
These sessions suit proactive learners and people willing to take necessary actions to see fundamental changes in their health and energy.
Is for people and families who
- Have been dealing with chronic health issues, have seen multiple practitioners and have not reached the results they are after.
- Want to learn deeply about physiology, biology and nutrition to a level where they can become their own healer.
- Wish to attain a comprehensive understanding of nutrition and bust all of the health industry myths around dieting, food, supplements and health.
- Have tried all of the diets, detoxes, cleanses and rituals and still find themselves stuck with health issues that they cannot overcome.
This is an in-depth program, paced at a 45-minute session per week, for 8 weeks. Over these 8 weeks we will have a great deal of time to resolve or make serious improvement on some key challenges and set you on a course for life-long positive change.
The 8-week period is necessary to develop and cultivate the necessary attitudes, beliefs, understandings and knowledge in order to learn 'how to fish' for yourself and become your own health practitioner.
During the 8 weeks, you have full access to Asher via email, along with the weekly 45-minute video call sessions.
This comprehensive program will
- Establish clear objectives and paths of action for you to move your health forward.
- Involve personal food logging, reading, study, and bio-feedback practice for up to 30 minutes or longer, 4 days per week.
- Suit people who want to learn how to 'fish' and do not always want to go back to a practitioner to get more fish! - i.e. don't get stuck going to the chiro your whole life and not learning how to exercise to support your spinal and joint health.
- Suit people who have the time and desire to learn new skills.
- Develop in you a deep understanding and connection to food and your body.
- Provide multiple resources and tools that will benefit you and those around you for the rest of your life.
- Suit couples who want to make health changes together or for their whole family.
- Suit parents who are dedicated to making their family's health the best it can be.
- Suit those who want to know what is optimal practice for nutrition and lifestyle.
Issues that have been resolved through this program include:
- Digestive issues - irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), constipation, diarrhoea, hemorrhoids, reflux, bloating, etc.
- Depression, anxiety
- Weight issues, body image problems
- Digestion of certain foods: dairy, carbohydrates, meat, etc.
- Arthritic pain
- Skin issues
- Dry skin
- Energy, motivation
- Sleep issues: interrupted sleep, urinating in the night (nocturia)
- Thyroid issues
- Low body temperature
- Cold hands and feet
- Brain fog
- Low energy
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Low sex drive, hormonal imbalances, menstrual cycle issues
- Postural issues, biomechanical issues, and recovery from injury or surgery
- Mindset, negative thought patterns, limiting beliefs... and more.
PLEASE NOTE: As the 8-week Metabolic Health Program requires significant investments of time, energy, and financial resources, we only extend this opportunity to individuals who are deemed suitable and an appropriate match for the program.
An initial 15-minute alignment call with Asher is required to assess your suitability.